Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas...late

Merry Christmas! I am late posting due to just trying to get better. I took the few extra days before Christmas to just read and relax. Christmas day I felt worse then ever so back to the doctor I went yesterday. I have a new antibiotic that I hope will kill this sinus and ear infection once and for all. I feel like I have been sick forever...3 weeks is a long time! Yesterday was nasty weather and I just wanted to play with my new cricut cartridges but my daughter was sleeping and the machine sometimes wakes her up so I spent the day editing all my Holiday photos and creating storyboard picture collages. When my daughter got up for work I finally started to play. She got me the Imagine Better Together cartridge so I used it to make 6 thank you cards I need to send out. 3 I used stickles, 3 I used glossy accents. I used the gelly role stardust pen on both and some pop-ups. I got create a critter 2 and some fun papertrey ink stamps for Christmas... Wish I could play more today but I am off shortly to take my SIL for a procedure on her knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment