Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gift card holders

I have two different gift card holder dies. One from MCT and one from papertrey ink. I used the Papertrey tonight because I am actually going to tuck cash in these instead of gift cards this year and I think this one will hold money better. I am giving money to the great tween nieces and nephews for a  few more options then a specific store gift card. I used papertrey ink paper for its heavy weight. A small splash of pattern paper from my stash and some fun snow globe stickers my daughter picked up. My daughter collects snow globes and told me to use these on all her presents LOL! the banner on the inside was a die from the MCT just simply live stamp/die set. I will fold the flap down and write in white gel pen that love me :-)

I finally started my new smash book tonight! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment