Tuesday, November 22, 2011

finally crafted tonight

Pictures to be coming.. Glittered class blocks and cut vinyl letters to go on them to put on one of my mantels for Christmas. I got Christmas Village Imagine cart in the mail and started playing with that before The biggest loser came on.. The only show I faithfully watch right now. I am using it as inspiration on my weight watchers journey... I never really watched the show until 2 years ago. I used to bowl in a singles league every Tuesday night for years after my separation and divorce.. I stopped when I took an intense graduate course.. 2 New years ago I watched the biggest loser marathon on new years day and motivated myself to lose 28 pounds.. Then i had surgery...My son lost his job and moved home.. I had more surgery from a hernia from my original surgery and I gained everything back.... I am determined to lose it one pound at a time now... Expect bad weeks and say that is okay but keep the journey going to good health. I promised Linda I would do it.. We both signed up to win the million from Dr. Oz. I figure since her life was taken from us I can still do this for both of us.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Sherry and love your heart felt posts. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete