Wednesday, June 1, 2011

propably no posts this week

I went back to work yesterday 12 days after my hernia surgery... I came home and slept for 2 hours. I don't think it helped that the AC unit went out mid-morning in my class and won't be fixed anytime soon. (The maintenance men are besides themselves. The unit on the roof was replaced last year. I hope it is still under warranty) I did much better today. I didn't need a nap but I did lay down a bit. It also helped that I moved to an empty classroom that has AC. It was 96 unseasonably warm muggy degrees here this afternoon when we should be in the low 80's. I just don't have it in me to sift through paper tonight and come up with a card so I am going to catch up on reading all my blogs. Happy Crafting to all of you. Hope to have my stamina built back up soon. PSS hoping my string of bad luck hit the 3's and done....hysterectomy surgery..broken ankle....surgery because I got a hernia in my surgery incision... All in 13 months!!! I give.. Uncle...enough. Happy days are ahead.. I am thankful for my caregiver son..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment