Saturday, June 18, 2011

copics

I went to Michael's to see if the rumor was true from the message boards that they had copics in our area and the answer is yes...The price.. You have got to be kidding me there are not enough 40% and 50% coupons to compete with oozak.com. I also want to point out that I bought an Imagine at launch and not one Michael's, AC Moore or Joann's in my near me carry ANY imagine products!!! I am disgusted with that..

Got the album my daughter wanted for her graduation album today at 40% off and some clearance stamps.. I came home ready to craft after my haul.. copic colored 7 really small stamped images for cards and then my kids kidnapped me to the family room for a really late nigh grilled dinner and TV... 3 episodes of Love it or list it on OWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment