Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas present to me

okay I ordered a nice Christmas present for myself today,, I do love my ex in-laws. They are very generous to me. Christmas 2007 I bought my first circuit with xmas money from them.. Today I ordered a big...copic order to set my self up with a nice starter set from the xmas ck they gave me. Everyone paper crafts from a different direction. I started with digital scrapbooking when it was in its infant stages and only moved to traditional scrapbooking in 2007.. I joined a scrap group and found that when I was up to date on photos I had nothing to do. Then we had a stamping up demonstrator do a make and take at our scrap night and my expansion to card making followed.. So I arrive at copics round about but I am ready to try a new median. Looking forward to new creative endeavors in 2011. I have edited and uploaded my Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures to snappish so hopefully the markers or pictures will arrive soon since I am off from work for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment