Wednesday, September 12, 2018

use flowers

In 2014 my mother moved in with me so I could assist in her care. She passed away in 2015. In the time since I've considered myself an on demand crafter. I produce cards and banners etc when needed but I didn't sit down on a regular basis with the same creative passion prior to life demands. My life has slowed down and again taken a new turn with retirement from 40 years teaching in June. I feel my old passions returning and I'm using Creations with Christina's Make~Motivate~Connect to push my boundaries a little trying challenges again and uploading to here.

This weeks challenge is use flowers. Ha! It quickly became clear I am not a flower girl. I did manage to find a Simon says stamp set from a card kit I had never opened called birthday flowers. Again it is a very simple design. I feel that I am trying to find who I am as a creator since for 3 years I looked up something on pinterest and just made it my own. I've placed an order from Simon says stamp to help get some creative juices flowing so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment