Sunday, March 1, 2015

Banner

Wow so much has happened since I last posted. I got the flu right after Christmas. My mom got bronchitis at the same time and unfortunately passed away from it January 6th. So I've been in a bit of a fog that is slowly lifting. The past 2 weeks I really started crafting again. I have my project life and holiday pictures almost caught up. I've also been making some cards and this banner. My daughter is maid of honor in a wedding this summer and she is planning the shower. She saw a banner similar to this but much plainer on pinterest and sent me the picture. I used my explore to size and cut everything. I used elegant edges and the font is from cuttin up. The bride to be loves cheetah print so I used pink cheetah for the heart. Not sure of the cart for that. I just searched heart in cricut design space and used one I owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment