Sunday, November 16, 2014

Manger Card

I haven't blogged in forever. That's the way it is sometimes. At the end of the summer I had some health issues and was actually hospitalized for the first time ever with acute asthma. I've had asthma since I was a kid but that was a first.  Then my mother fell during the night  Columbus Weekend. She was hospitalized for a brain injury, broken nose and fractured jaw. She then went to rehab before coming home. She is still not where she was so its one day at a time. I am so grateful for SIL's who come get her up and assist her dressing on the days that I work. I'm a month behind on project life. I have been working on my Christmas cards here and there. This card I actually made 40 of. It seems like it took forever yet is looks simple. The stamps and die cuts are from Simon Says Stamps.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Char! I'm sorry to hear of your Mom's accident and hope she soon recovers. Stay strong. : )

    ReplyDelete