Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Project Life Card Storage

I've been trying to find a better way to organize my project life cards. I found the perfect system at thecraftypickle.com using close to my heart medium storage boxes. (I actually searched YouTube to find the system I liked the best) She even provides you with silhouette cutting files for tab organizers. I been using this system for a month and I love it… Everything is organized by color, season, or event… so much easier to go through the cards.. I keep my studio calico monthly kits separate for few months then I will transfer the cards left into the system. My project life is monthly.. I used print pictures every two weeks. As of tonight I have pictures in up to May 5th…

Never did take a picture of the mother's day card I made my mom. It was a simple silhouette cutting file. Tonight I also made a baby shower card. A design I have posted before. The silhouette onesie card in purple.. It's for a little girl but this mom is not a huge pink fan. My mom is just finishing up a knitted dress, sweater and two caps for the shower on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment