Thursday, January 16, 2014

sympathy card

I took two nights this week to cut, stamp and emboss all the pieces to make 8 of these cards tonight at my scrapbook group…. All I had to do at our group was assemble all the pieces as we chatted away. The cricut cut was from the pagoda cartridge and the embossing folder was from the cricut embossing set. The stamp was one I picked up yesterday at ACMoore for around 3 dollars. the adhesive rhinestones I picked up walking through ACMoore yesterday and they are Nicole Bling it.. I bought a bunch because they were on sale.

On a personal note my mom did move home Sunday night. She gets stronger everyday. I stop every morning on the way to school and put her newspaper in the door, stop after school and take her dinner every night. She was dismissed by the visiting nurse today. She is still coughing and will for some time but her lungs are clear now… so things are returning to normal and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment