Monday, May 6, 2013

Borrowed..idea...wink!

I've been at a loss as to what to give my mom for Mother's day.. Her birthday is just 2 weeks before and when you get to 92 there is not a lot that you need. Today on Crafting with Katie's blog she made a Lori Whitlock magazine holder to hold A2 cards (silhouette store) that she will fill with cards for her moms mother's day gift. Ding! Ding! Ding! I made the holder this evening and now I just have to hurry and fill it with cards and envelopes by Sunday. I used the extra heavy papertrey ink paper for the base so it is extra sturdy. I just did a double cut. The pattern paper I have had for like 4 years from a floral paper pack I don't know the name of. I hope I can find the energy because I am still sleeping a lot. Got my blood test today so hopefully my thyroid meds will be adjusted but the end of the week. I am not a napper but I nap everyday anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment