Tuesday, July 26, 2011

slow going



This graduation album has been really slow going for me!!! It seems like I am always being pulled in one direction or another this summer. My moms multiple doc appointments, sick dog, painting my moms family room, birthday celebrations, my kids wanting me to go to either my nieces or sister-in-laws pool everyday... ( I am just not into the sun that much anymore!!!) Now I have to make a decision... empty the craft room this weekend and paint it next week, (at least 3 to 4 days of painting because I have to prime the 80's faux paint on the walls plus ceiling) or wait till I get back from a leadership conference on the 11th.. I am thinking go for it then the rest of my summer before school starts will be fun time.

Anyhow.. the papers in this layout came from one of those complete scrapbook kits my sister-in-law gave me for Christmas. I layered some, added stickles to give dimension, used K & company adhesive paper ribbon and cut the letters with Makin the Grade. After this I will be on to the actual college graduation pictures.

Thursday I will be going with a bunch of friends to CKC for the day in Valley Forge PA. I have been making a wish list for days. Lucky me got some spending money for my birthday on Sunday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment