Saturday, March 27, 2010
I have been watching the mini series on chipboard albums on "Creations with Christina". It gave me the push to make my very first one. I have all my pages covered, sanded and inked around the edges. I dabbed versamark dazzle all over the pages to give them a little sheen. I struggled with the eyelets. The ones I put in on Thursday night fell out because they weren't big enough. I went to Michaels after work and found bigger ones (1/4")in the fabric section that that I think give the pages a nice finished look. None of these embellishments on the cover are glued down yet, I am still playing with it. The book will be a gift to a fellow teacher who is expecting her first child in June.