Monday, December 31, 2012

wine bottle topper

My friend had a last minute open house on Saturday so I picked up a bottle of NJ cranberry wine and made this really fast topper for the bottle. Quick, simple and cute.  I used a Papertrey ink die for the cut out, MCT stamp and odds and ends papers.

Yesterday was a fabulous day. I haven't done tons of running this holiday with this terrible sinus, ear and now chest congestion but I ran yesterday!!! I went to brunch with my son at cheesecake factory and then we hit tons of stores followed by dinner with my mom. I love spending the day with him. I miss him living home.

I do feel that I turned the tide and am starting to get better... It's been 3 weeks since it started but I feel I am finally makin progress in the right direction with this bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment