Saturday, February 25, 2012

layout


Took a ride to Cape May with my family again today.. WOW..WINDY!!! But it was still nice to look at the Ocean and eat lunch at our favorite shore restaurant. When I got home I decided to take the rest of the day off. I processed lots of pictures for scrapping and worked on this layout. The font is cuttin up and I used a Terri Bradford storyboard template for the pictures. The papers were mostly from DCWV Summer Dreams pattern and solid stack.. I have to tell you this is one stack that I used all but about 5 sheets of now. I like when you buy the solid color pack that matches the pattern stack. Makes matching colors so easy.

When I looked at my St. Pat's cards posted on the blog I knew that they were lacking. I went back and added white signo pen stitching and dots here and there. I like them better now..

I looked at my calendar for next week. Out every night for meetings :-( and tomorrow is clean and laundry after church since I took today off. No rest for the weary.

Off to work on my smash happy book now. I haven't been posting all of that because some of it is just private stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment