Thursday, January 19, 2012

I did it!

I splurged and ordered photoshop elements. I used to use it many pc's ago. Then I became a mac person and have used ilife for taking out red/eye and such but I am looking for something more in my scrapbook pages. I really admire Creations with Christina and Kerri Bradford. I want to be more creative in the sizing of my pictures in my layouts and also use photo collages. Terri Bradford has some nice pre-made templates you can purchase in a PDF to use in Photoshop or elements. My software is due to arrive today so I can't wait!!!!! Then the learning curve happens LOL!

I have like 4 more graduation album pages to finish and then I am DONE!!! I have never taken this long to do an album. I had such a hard time going back to it after my friend Linda was killed that it sat for months while I grieved.

I have not done any of the chronological albums since the spring so it is time to catch up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment