Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving place card/treat holders... The turkey was cut at 4" on the Imagine using the enjoy the seasons cart. I layered the wing and head piece with pop-ups. The box behind was cut from tags, bags, boxes and more cart as large as I could make it on the gypsy. I had originally designed it in the cricut craft room and flood filled it with a nice textured box over the plain brown but there is a glitch in the craft room right now with the Imagine . Sometimes it works fine some times it prints and doesn't cut.. I cut one fine but then it just started printing. Since I needed 8 of these I did NOT want to waste lots of ink getting the thing to finally print and cut 8 of these so I went to brown and gold boxes because I didn't have enough of all the same of any one color.. Okay how does that happen when my son says I need a paper intervention.. Problem is I never have enough of the solid colors to go with all of my pattern paper. It's pattern paper I need an intervention for. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment