Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years

A safe, healthy and happy New Years to everyone. All the best in 2011.

I took my first copic marker attempt.. the bears and turned them into cards yesterday to send out to my ex in laws and my mother....

Spent the afternoon at the doctor and pharmacy. My daughter has been sick, and I have been sick since Christmas Eve day. Haven't felt good all week. I definitely should have gone sooner to the doctor. I should know better being an asthmatic.. I am now on breathing treatments, antibiotics, steroids and codeine cough medicine.. Hopefully this will kick it so I can get to school feeling reasonable well on Monday. Even not feeling well I enjoyed the after Christmas snow storm and having my family here for the holidays.. Its all about a positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment